Terms and Conditions- Bed and Breakfast
Pets: We regret we cannot accept any pets within Achaban House or grounds, apart from guide dogs.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in Achaban House, there is a designated smoking area outside.
Booking Policy and Cancellations
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the booking total is required at the time of booking. The full booking balance is due on the day of arrival (but note that cancellation charges will apply up to 30 days before arrival; see item 2)
If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. If the booking is cancelled 30 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 25% of the stay will be made.
In the event of a no-show or booking reduction by guests (on the arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
Booking Amendments: Please contact us if you wish to make any amendments to your booking. We will try our best to accommodate your amendments subject to availability.
Checking in and out
Check-in times: Check-in to your room is between 16:00 and 19:00. Later check-in can be arranged with prior arrangement. Please contact Achaban House if you need to arrange late check-in; failure to arrange a late check in may result in your booking being cancelled and your room being re-let.
Bag Drop: If you wish to deposit bags on the day of arrival prior to check-in, please inform us in advance. Bags are deposited at owner’s risk.
Check-out times: Check-out is by 10:00am.
Access & use of facilities
Access to Achaban House facilities: Guests are free to access all communal areas during the day but please be aware that cleaning will be in progress in the kitchen, dining room, sitting room and drying area after 10am at which time these areas might become temporarily unavailable. Property left in the living areas is at guests own risk.
Use of Achaban House facilities: Our aim at Achaban House is to provide our guests with an enjoyable and relaxed stay. Because we offer shared facilities, our guests are requested to show due consideration to the needs of others in the House at all times.
- Please wash and put away personal cooking and eating utensils after use in the kitchen.
- Please consume meals in the dining room.
- Please do not stream audible wifi in the communal areas out of consideration to other guests.
- We expect guests to be quiet after 11pm.
- The needs of other guests should be respected in communal areas.
Please remove any muddy boots/shoes and wet clothes on entering Achaban House. The drying area has an external door which allows guests to remove wet boots and outer garments on entering Achaban House.
Any guest displaying unacceptable behaviour will be asked to leave Achaban House without a refund.